One storey 130 m² completely renovated country house with nearly 3000 m² of newly landscaped gardens, entirely enclosed by a newly built 2.1 m natural stone fence in Provence style, not far from the Black Sea.
This lovely country house consists of:
• 3 good-sized double bedrooms, of which two in a newly built (integrated) duplex
• Living room
• Large kitchen
• Function room (extra bedroom/library/storage/dog’s room)
• Modern new bathroom
• Parking for 2-3 cars inside the compound / tailor-made, natural wooden, enframed electronic gate
• Nearly 3000 m² of landscaped gardens, including a 250 m² veggie/herb garden (including raspberry, strawberry) and some fruit trees (huge walnut tree, apricot, peach, cherry, apple)
• +150 m² new Spanish tiled terraces
• Newly built tiled storage room made from natural stone, with electricity
• Concrete parking space for at least 3 cars within the compound
• Natural 2.1 m stone fence (Provence style) around the entire property, ensuring complete privacy
• 6 large stone kennels and 7 large wooden kennels (for our Japanese show dogs) - those kennels might prove useful even if you don't keep animals, but they may easily be removed
• Two separate entrances, one via electronic gate
- An entirely new roof (Austrian roof tiles)
- A newly built (integrated) duplex
- New floors throughout (Italian tiles and parquet)
- New natural wood ceilings throughout
- New double-glazed windows and doors throughout
- Newly installed Italian tiled bathroom with jet bath, separate shower, etc)
- Daikin A/C (in 5 out of 7 rooms - cooling/heating)
- New Belgian lighting fixtures
- Perfectly functioning WIFI (both wireless and wired internet broadband throughout - two wireless access points)
- Regular TV and 4 satellite dishes ensuring nearly 1000 channels, including English, German, French, Polish, Arabic, Ukrainian Russian channels)
- Safeguards: two extra water pumps installed with new tubing.
Only 6 kms away from the town of General-Toshevo, the seat of a municipality of Dobrich Province, and including 42 villages. There you can find anything you need, i.e. shops, restaurants, bars, schools, banks, hospital, post-office, courier services, law and notary offices, pharmacies, local market, dentists, doctors, car repair, gas stations etc.
There is a bus connection to both General-Toshevo and Dobrich (regional capital, only 17 kms away), if you wouldn't have a car.
The Romanian border is only 16 kms away, and its large coastal port city of Constanta, actually the oldest still-populated city in Romania, a mere 80 kms.
Balchik, a beautiful Black Sea seaside resort is less than 30 mins drive, and Bulgaria's three major coastal 5* golf resorts are even closer: Thracian Cliffs, with a dramatic Gary Player Design signature course, spa, excellent restaurants and a very lovely private beach with Morrocan-style restaurant/bar, Black SeaRama Golf & Villas, Lighthouse Golf & Spa Hotel. All offer splendid golf facilities, obviously, but also very nice, private beaches and excellent restaurants/bars.
Golden Sands, Bulgaria's famous "Златни пясъци" (Zlatni pyasatsi), a major seaside resort town, is about 45 minutes from here. It's a popular tourist destination, drawing many visitors from Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Russia, Scandinavia, France, Central and Eastern Europe, the Persian Gulf, Israel, and other countries, who are attracted by the favourable climate, scenic landscape, and yes, very reasonable prices (Bulgaria is indeed one of the cheapest countries in Europe).
Last but not least, the international airport of Varna is only 63 kms away from our doorstep.